1. 5 axis motion (pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture)
2. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head:18kg
3. Bowl Size:100mm
4. Overall Weight:4.6kg
5. Power: 110V/220V, 90W
6. Noise Volume:<28db (at the maximum speed)
7. Preset 32 programs, 32 sequences per program, and 16 scenes per sequence
8. UDP and RS422 dual output FREE-D data, VR tracking accuracy: 0.001°
1. Pedestal Payload:50kg
2. Diameter of Air Cylinder:100mm
3. On-shot Stroke: >390mm
4. Double Color Digital Barometer
5. Work Height Range: 850mm-1620mm
1. Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
2. Tilt Range of the head: ±75°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
3. Lens lifting range: 1000mm-1750mm
4. Zoom and focus: suitable for mainstream lens. Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Fast start stop anti shake technology.
2. AI curvilinear motion.
3. FreeD protocol tracking data with 23 bit (830000 / 360 °) tracking accuracy can be output through RS422 and UDP.
4. The absolute encoders are used to record the motion position, one-time calibration.
5. Standard TCP / IP network protocols, which can be controlled by third-party equipment or system to realize automatic operation.
6. Auto targeting stage scene.
7. Support graphic systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc.
8. Support studio control systems such as SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley, etc.
9. The robotic pan & tilt head and robot control panel are IP67 waterproof.
10. AI face recognition, and low delay tracking motion shooting.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of robot control panel
3. One set of control cable
4. One set of PT50