The robotic crane assembled with a precise spherical robotic head can shoot automatically and intelligently, which is perfectly designed for various studio Reality, AR or VR shooting.
1.Replace professional crane operators.
2.Standardized the camera shooting at beginning and ending of the news or special topic programs.
3. Supply highly accurate Free-D data when used in VR or AR programs.
4.Offer professional tracking data to cooperate with live AR production in large-scale activity programs.
5.In the OB van or large studio, automatic positioning robots are set up to achieve automatic camera shooting.
6.When controlling ultra-high definition cameras, long lens shooting can achieve effective anti-shake.
7.Reduce the error rate of manual shooting on important occasions.
8.The camera motion can be remotely operated smoothly and remotely by control panel.
1. Professional start-stop anti-shake technology ensures the perfect films shooting
2. AI generate trajectory, achieve diversity curvilinear motions.
3. Absolute value encoders are used to record position data, only one-time calibration.
4. Support Canon or Fujinon full servo lens, control zoom, focus function and collect tracking data.
5. Automatically adjust the delay of pan and tilt according to the delay data detected from the camera. Tracking Accuracy: 8300000/360°
6. Output Free-D data through both RS422 and UDP
7. Can be controlled by third part equipment via TCP/IP network protocol
8. Automatically track major object when the crane moves.
9. Support automatically focus adjust when the camera run at non wideangle situation.
10. Optical anti-collision technology, 10mm precision
11. Tracking date can be continuously output by free-d protocol when the crane operation changed between automatic and manual model
1.Automatically Position trajectory: the robot can precisely record the position in 8 axis, (left/right, up/down, back/forth of the jib, pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture of robotic head), adjust the speed of movement and record accordingly.
2.2.6m-4.2m crane can be adjusted manually.
3.The maximum payload of the pan&tilt head is 18kgs, which is suitable for the mainstream brand cameras and can be mounted with a mini prompter.
4.Multi-functional robot chassis is easy for moving. The overall weight is about 170 kg.
5.System input voltage: 220V, maximum power: 300W.
6.The noise volume is lower than 20 Db at highest speed operation, which can meet the acoustical requirements of the studio.
7.Storge 16 progams, 256 scenes, 32 sequences.
8. VR output module is optional, and the virtual tracking data is output by FREE-D(D1) protocol, which supports RS422 and Ethernet UDP. Apply to VR systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, etc.
9.Optional control panel can control the robotic remotely.
Pan range of the head: ±355°, speed: 0-180°/s, precision: 0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed: 0-120°/s, precision: 0.001°
Pan range of the jib: ±355°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision: 0.001°
Tilt range of the jib: -25°-60°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision: 0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1.One set robotic pan&tilt head
2.One set 2.6m-4.2m telescopic jib
3.One set robot chassis
4.One set control cable