SEEDER CR10M-VR manual VR tracking crane, length of the arm is 10m. There are 4 pcs 18 bits absolute value encoders in fluid head and crane, plus the 2 encodes in lens, to collect the position data and then output standard FREE-D by DATABOX 4.
1、Length of the crane is 10m，made from aluminum alloy, using low noise imported brand motor, balance weight 120kg.
2、Fluid head width:210mm-280mm, Fluid head length: 375mm-445mm, Payload 30KG, Max speed 90°/s
3、Remote control handle can control the motion and speed of the fluid head like Pan/tilt, zoom, focus. Also control turn on/ff function of the camera.
4、Installation sequence number sign, easy to install and dischart the machine.
5、Windbreak hole, reduce the resistant of the wind affect on the crane body, also reduce the weight of the crane.
6、Location limited device to set limit height/left position/right position. Make the machine running safety.
7、Only one hidden bundle of cable connect the camera and fluid head control box.
8、Double monitor installed platform, angle adjustment.
9、Tripod plus castor wheel with braker, caster wheel direction can be adjusted freel, 3x2 double wheel, diameter 200mm, Max cover land radius 0.72m, weight capacity 500kg;
10、Carry Box, built-in damping sponge
11、9” screen monitor
1. Tracking the data from fluid head and crane
2. Automatically recognize Fujino and Canno full servo lens and collect tracking data
3. Setting camera ID, automatically adjust the delay of pan and tilt according to the delay data detected from the camera.
4. Output Free-D data via both 422 and UDP protocol, UDP port can be modified as need
5. Two-point positioning function
6. Assembled with the touch screen, support communicate between USB-C and TF card