If you want to know how those amazing shots are captured, how the camera can recognize and target the stage scene smoothly and automatically in these shots, the answer is the robotic camera crane.
The portable robotic crane system RBL08CR newly released by SEEDER is a perfect solution that can automatically shoot live/AR/VR/xR programs. Its 8 axis motion of crane XYZ, robotic pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture can meet every requirement for shooting.
As the name suggests, its payload is 8kg. That is, it is designed for handheld cameras & DSLRs. This robotic crane with a portable tripod is especially suitable for live production, outdoor activities and OB van application. And the FreeD protocol tracking data with 23 bit (830000 / 360 °) tracking accuracy can be output through RS422 and UDP.
For outdoor use, portable is the first choice. Though it is very excellent in the broadcast TV studios. The overall weight is 35kg that including one set of L-type robotic pan and tilt head, one set of 1.8m-3.2m telescopic jib arm, one set of robot tripod chassis, one set of control box, one set of lens server and one set of lens server. RBL08CR is built from aluminum alloy, making it very sturdy and durable. The robotic crane can support hoisting and vehicle mounted; The pan tilt head supports vertical shooting and independent use, and provides power supply of 12V1.5A 5V2A.
Five reasons support you to choose this portable robotic crane:
1. The system adopts modular design, which is convenient for disassembly and use. The installation can be completed in TEN minutes normally. And the power of 100-220V/180W is convenient for power supply.
2. Light weight and small volume make it flexible for indoor and outdoor application.
3. One-time calibration and available in seconds after power on make it especially suitable for broadcast studios or large-scale live events.
4. Support full and semi servo lens, and the lens servo system in the standard configuration can control the zoom, focus and aperture of handheld cameras, DSLRs, etc.
5. Standard TCP / IP network protocols, which can be controlled by third-party equipment or system to realize automatic operation.
SEEDER RBL08CR can be handled for remote photography by a single person. The robotic control panel can control up to 8 robotics, preset 32 programs, 512 sequences and 8,192 scenes. This can reduce the pressure of insufficient personnel, reduce costs, reduce interference to the scene, and improve program quality and production innovation.
As a professional manufacturer of camera support equipment in the broadcast television industry, SEEDER has developed a wide range of robotic camera systems. And they are perfectly suited for various studio control systems such as SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley, etc. Safe, stable, easy to use, high quality and cost effective are what we can provide for our customers.
Our team is always ready to welcome your consultation and inquiry. We will provide the most suitable product model and the best service for your project.
WhatsApp: +86 135 8820 8864