1. 8 axis motion (left/right & up/down & back/forth of the robotic telescopic jib, robotic pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture). The camera won't accumulate errors after repeated movements.
2. The automatic telescopic jib arm range is 2.5m-6.0m.
3. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head:25kg
4. Overall Weight:350kg
6. Noise Volume:<30dB
7. The up and dowm, left and right position limits of the robotic jib arm, and the pan and tilt position limits of the head can be customized.
8. Has system operation logs that allow users to view device operation records.
Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Pan range of the jib: ±355°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the jib:-25°-60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Rang of telescopic jib arm: 2.5m-6.0m, speed:0-1m/s, precision:0.001mm
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Anti-shake technology
2. AI curvilinear motion
3. AI auto targeting stage scene
4. Optical and dynamic dual collision avoidance technology
5. Both the head and the chassis are configured with electronic leveling systems to facilitate precise calibration for the virtual tracking system.
6. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°). There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles. Tracking data can set the crane length, pan/tilt calibration data, and reverse tracking data feature. The transition VR/AR system application and one-time calibration.
7. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data. Automatic lens delay.
8. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
9. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
10. When the crane body and the pan/tilt head are moving and shooting at the same time, Canon and Fujinon full-servo lenses can achieve AI automatic focus tracking.
11. Modular design, no tools required for disassembly and installation, and installation can be completed in fifteen minutes.
12. The robotic master unit has a built-in operating system and 7-inch touchscreen panel, allowing it to operate independently without an external control panel.
13. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. Files can be imported and exported for backup. 15. When the jib arm and pan/tilt head move simultaneously during shooting, Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses can achieve automatic focus tracking with AI.
1. Automation studios and virtual studios.
2. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of 2.5m-6.0m telescopic jib
3. One set of 1m-2m robot telescopic chassis
4. One set of control cable
Optional 1: VR output module, supports RS422 serial port and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, supports VR/AR systems using FREE-D(D1) tracking data protocol such as Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5.
Optional 2: Control panel, enables dual system simulated camera operation, safe and reliable.
Optional 3: AI module, enables main camera HDSDI signal input for AI face and skeleton animation recognition, auto focus, achieves low latency tracking motion capture.