The SEEDER RBU38OD2 robotic pan & tilt fluid head system which is an auxiliary system used to prophase shoot in broadcast and film industry. It is also used for AR/VR/XR/MR scene in studio and live. First core advantage for this item is start-stop anti-shake technology to ensure the whole video specially the beginning and ending shot can be used normally. The noise of the system at maximum speed is less than 20dB, which is very important for professional studio.
It shot smoothly under telephoto lens condition. AI generate trajectory, achieve complex curvilinear motions according to the preset time and position and moves smoothly. Connecting B4 mount full servo cameras including Canon and Fujino, control the aperture, zoom&focus and collect tracking data from them. At the same time, automatically adjust the delay of pan and tilt according to the delay data detected from the camera. Tracking Accuracy is 8,300,000/360° for the Free-D tracking date, can be output by both RS422 and directional directional UDP, specially the directional UDP port is definable. It applied to most of graphic systems such as Vizrt、 Avid(Orad) 、 Brainstorm、UE5.
Modular design is used in this item, easy to be installed and discharged. Power consumption is bellow 100W. Additionally, we use absolute value encoders to record the moving position and tracking data, can be used 10 seconds after turning on the power, no need to calibration anymore.
It can be controlled by third part equipment by TCP/IP protocol and running automatically. Currently, it is running well when it controlled by studio automation system like SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley IGNITE.
The system is equipped with professional operation control software, which can control the pan and tilt movements of the robot's gimbal, and the camera's zoom, focus and aperture movements through the network. It can control up to 8 robotic shooting devices, preset 32 programs, 16 sequences per program, and 16 scenes per sequence, and different program scenes correspond to independent operation interfaces, which is convenient to use. You can customize the zero position of the robot's gimbal system and adjust the left and right up and down movement limits to further ensure safety. The system includes two sets of control systems, namely built-in and external, which can be quickly switched for use. It comes with an emergency operation button as standard.
1. Automatically Position trajectory: the robot can precisely record the position in 5 axis,(pan, tilt, zoom, focus, aperture of robotic head ), adjust the speed of movement and record accordingly
2. Overall weight: 9 kg, maximum payload of the pan & tilt head: 38 kg, which is suitable for mainstream brand full servo cameras with B4 mount
3. System input voltage: 220V. Maximum capacity: 180W
4. Camera fix box is double layer waterproof structure, with wiper and cooling system
5. VR output module is optional, and the virtual tracking data is output by FREE-D(D1) protocol, which supports RS422 and Ethernet directional UDP. Support graphic systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc
6. Optional control panel can control the robotic remotely
1. Pan range: ±150°, speed:0-60°/s, Precision:0.001°
2. Tilt range: ±75°，Speed:0-60 °/s, Precision: 0.001 °
3. Zoom and focus: Suit mainstream lens, Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Professional start-stop anti-shake technology ensures the perfect shooting
2. AI generate trajectory, achieve diversity curvilinear motions
3. Absolute value encoders are used to record position data, only one-time calibration. Tracking accuracy is <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°), and there is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles.
4. Support Canon or Fujinon full servo lens, control zoom, focus function and collect tracking data
5. Automatically adjust the delay of pan and tilt according to the delay data detected from the camera. Tracking Accuracy: 8300000/360°
6. Output Free-D data through both RS422 and directional UDP
7. Can be controlled by third part equipment via TCP/IP network protocol
8. Assembled with wipwer and temperature sensor, show the value of temperature and humidity real time and adjust them automatically
1. Automatic operation shooting
2. Standardized the camera shooting at beginning and ending of the news or special topic programs
3. Output highly accurate Free-D data when used in VR or AR programs
4. Output professional tracking data to cooperate with live AR production in large-scale activity programs
5. In the OB van or large studio, automatic positioning robots are set up to achieve automatic camera shooting
6. When controlling ultra-high definition cameras, long lens shooting can achieve effective anti-shake
7. Reduce the error rate of manual shooting on important occasions
8. The camera motion can be remotely operated smoothly and remotely by control panel
1. Outdoor U type robotic fluid head x 1 set
2. Control panel x 1 set
3. Cable x 1 set
4. Bracket x 1 set