1. 5 axis motion (pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture). Precisely locate track positions, adjust motion speed, and arbitrarily record. Supports manual iris mode.
2. Max. Payload (Pan & Tilt Head): 38kg
3. Weight: 9kg
4. All system cable interfaces adopt waterproof structures. System input voltage is 220V, max power 180W.
5. The camera housing adopts a waterproof double-layer structure, and comes standard with wipers and an active cooling system.
6. Optional VR output module supports serial RS422 and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, compatible with Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5 and other virtual-reality systems using the FREE-D (D1) tracking data protocol.
7. Optional control panel can simulate camera operations on dual systems, safely and reliably.
1. Pan range: ±150°, speed:0-60°/s, Precision:0.001°
2. Tilt range: ±75°，Speed:0-60 °/s, Precision: 0.001 °
3. Zoom and focus: Suit mainstream lens, Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Anti-shake technology
2. According to the starting point position and motion time, automatically calculate the curve motion trajectory and motion acceleration/deceleration function, and can achieve smooth curve motion of 16 consecutive points.
3. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°). There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles, and one-time calibration.
4. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data.
5. Automatically synchronize motor tracking latency by identifying built-in lens tracking data latency, and output synchronized tracking data.
6. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
7. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
8. The outdoor camera housing comes with temperature and humidity sensors, which can display real-time temperature and humidity readings and automatically heat up or cool down based on the temperature and humidity.
1. Automatic operation shooting
2. Standardized the camera shooting at beginning and ending of the news or special topic programs
3. Output highly accurate Free-D data when used in VR or AR programs
4. Output professional tracking data to cooperate with live AR production in large-scale activity programs
5. In the OB van or large studio, automatic positioning robots are set up to achieve automatic camera shooting
6. When controlling ultra-high definition cameras, long lens shooting can achieve effective anti-shake
7. Reduce the error rate of manual shooting on important occasions
8. The camera motion can be remotely operated smoothly and remotely by control panel
1. Outdoor U type robotic fluid head x 1 set
2. Control panel x 1 set
3. Cable x 1 set
4. Bracket x 1 set