1. 8 axis motion (left/right & up/down & back/forth of the jib, pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture). The camera won't accumulate errors after repeated movements.
2. Jib arm length:2.9m-4.1m, can be adjusted manually
3. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head:12kg
4. Overall Weight:215kg
6. Noise Volume:<20dB
7. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. Files can be imported and exported for backup.
Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Pan range of the jib: ±355°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the jib:-25°-60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Anti-shake technology
2. According to the starting point position and motion time, automatically calculate the curve motion trajectory and motion acceleration/deceleration function, and can achieve smooth curve motion of 16 consecutive points.
3. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°). There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles, and one-time calibration.
4. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data.
5. Automatically synchronize motor tracking latency by identifying built-in lens tracking data latency, and output synchronized tracking data.
6. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
7. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
8. AI auto targeting stage scene.
9. When the jib arm and pan/tilt head move simultaneously during shooting, Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses can achieve automatic focus tracking with AI.
10. Customizable limit positions can be set for the robot arm's up, down, left, and right motion as well as the pan/tilt head's horizontal and vertical positions. Optical anti-collision technology and dynamic anti-collision technology are used to double protect the robotic crane for safe operation.
11. The chassis contains an independent control unit, allowing it to operate without a control panel.
12. The system can switch between manual and automatic operation online, outputting uninterrupted Free-D tracking data.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of 2.9m-4.1m telescopic jib
3. One set of robot chassis
4. One set of control cable
Optional 1: VR output module, supports RS422 serial port and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, supports VR/AR systems using FREE-D(D1) tracking data protocol such as Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5.
Optional 2: Control panel, enables dual system simulated camera operation, safe and reliable.
Optional 3: AI module, enables main camera HDSDI signal input for AI face and skeleton animation recognition, auto focus, achieves low latency tracking motion capture.