1. 5 axis motion (pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture). The camera won't accumulate errors after repeated movements.
2. Max. Payload (Pan & Tilt Head): 12kg
3. Bowl size: 100mm
4. Weight (Pan & Tilt Head): 4.6kg
5. Power: 110V/220V, 90W
6. Noise Volume: <20dB
7. The pedestal is full CNC proceesing, with a 100mm air cylinder and a double color digital barometer. Pedestal payload is 50kg, on-shot stroke exceeds 390mm, and comes equipped with a high performance dolly with brakes that can lock motion trajectories.
1. Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
2. Tilt Range of the head: ±75°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
3. Lens lifting range: 1000mm-1750mm
4. Zoom and focus: suitable for mainstream lens. Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Fast start stop anti shake technology.
2. According to the starting point position and motion time, automatically calculate the curve motion trajectory and motion acceleration/deceleration function, and can achieve smooth curve motion of 16 consecutive points.
3. The head is configured with electronic leveling system to facilitate precise calibration for the virtual tracking system.
4. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°). There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles. The transition VR/AR system application and one-time calibration.
5. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data. Automatic lens delay.
6. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
7. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
8. The robotic master unit has a built-in operating system and 7-inch touchscreen panel, allowing it to operate independently without an external control panel.
9. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. Files can be imported and exported for backup.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of robot control panel
3. One set of control cable
4. One set of PT50
Optional 1: VR output module, supports RS422 serial port and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, supports VR/AR systems using FREE-D(D1) tracking data protocol such as Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5.
Optional 2: Control panel, enables dual system simulated camera operation, safe and reliable.
Optional 3: AI module, enables main camera HDSDI signal input for AI face and skeleton animation recognition, auto focus, achieves low latency tracking motion capture.