1. Three-stage hexagonal lift column with column diameters of 180-300mm, straight or curved rails. The trolley can move up, down, left, right, forwards and backwards, and the robotic head can move in pan, tilt, zoom, focus, aperture, that is, a total of 8 axis motion. It can precisely position motion trajectories and adjust motion speeds, as well as arbitrarily record positions. There will be no accumulated errors after repeated camera movements.
2. Precision mechanical lift system, with lens lift range from 1280mm to 2080mm, and accuracy up to 0.001mm.
3. Maximum payload of the pan & tilt head is 30kg, which is suitable for mainstream brand cameras and can be attached with small teleprompter.
4. Multi functional robot chassis is used to facilitate movement. The overall weight is about 100kg.
5. Power: 220V, 320W
6. Noise Volume: <40dB
7. Stainless steel rail tracks.The length of single track is 1.2m, the width of single track is 0.64m, the track height is 80mm, the adjustable range of track height is 60mm, the track diameter is 32mm. Adjustable range of caster height is 15mm, and the adjustable length range of telescopic wheel is 12mm.
8. The host is equipped with Linux operating system as standard and a 7-inch control panel, which can be used to touch control for operation, safe and reliable.
Pan range of the head: ±350°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt Range of the head: ±120°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Lens lifting range:1280mm-2080mm, speed:0-35cm/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for mainstream lens. Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
Robotic elevator movement: Adaptive track length, speed 0-1000mm/s, minimum turning radius 2.5mm
1. Professional anti-shake technology ensures normal use of images especially during fast start and stop. The maximum operation speed of the equipment can reach 2m/s. There is no noticeable image shake at speeds below 1m/s.
2. According to the starting point position and motion time, automatically calculate the curve motion trajectory and motion acceleration/deceleration function, and can achieve smooth curve motion of 16 consecutive points.
3. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°), and one-time calibration. There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles.
4. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data. Automatic lens delay.
5. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
6. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
7. The chassis is equipped with an electronic level system, and the chassis contains independent control units that can operate without a control panel.
8. Optical collision avoidance technology is adopted. The collision avoidance distance can be set according to user needs. When the collision avoidance system is triggered, the equipment can complete braking within 20mm.
9. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. Files can be imported and exported for backup.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of silent robotic lift columns
3. One set of robot track system (5 orbits of 1.2m straight rail or curved rail)
3. One set of control cable
Optional 1: VR output module, supports RS422 serial port and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, supports VR/AR systems using FREE-D(D1) tracking data protocol such as Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5.
Optional 2: Control panel, enables dual system simulated camera operation, safe and reliable.
Optional 3: AI module, enables main camera HDSDI signal input for AI face and skeleton animation recognition, auto focus, achieves low latency tracking motion capture.