1. 8 axis motion (left/right & up/down & back/forth of the jib, pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture). The camera won't accumulate errors after repeated movements.
2. The total length of the jib is 3.00m-4.23m. The telescopic range of the front jib boom is 1.95m-2.85m. The telescopic range of the rear jib boom is 1.05m-1.38m. It can be manually adjusted.
3. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head: 18kg
4. Overall Weight:192kg
6. Noise Volume:<20dB
7. Customizable crane body up, down, left and right position limit, pan/tilt horizontal pitch position limit function.
8. The system can be switched between manual and automatic use online without interruption and output Free-D tracking data.
9. It has a system operation log so that users can view the equipment operation record.
Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Pan range of the jib: ±355°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the jib:-35°-55°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Anti-shake technology
2. According to the starting point position and motion time, automatically calculate the curve motion trajectory and motion acceleration/deceleration function, and can achieve smooth curve motion of 16 consecutive points.
3. AI auto targeting stage scene.
4. Optical and dynamic dual collision avoidance technology.
5. Both the head and the chassis are configured with electronic leveling systems to facilitate precise calibration for the virtual tracking system.
6. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°). There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles. Tracking data can set the crane length, pan/tilt calibration data, and reverse tracking data feature. The transition VR/AR system application and one-time calibration.
7. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data. Automatic lens delay.
8. When the jib arm and pan/tilt head move simultaneously during shooting, Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses can achieve automatic focus tracking with AI.
9. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
10. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
11. Modular design, no tools required for disassembly and installation, and installation can be completed in fifteen minutes.
12. The robotic master unit has a built-in operating system and 7-inch touchscreen panel, allowing it to operate independently without an external control panel.
13. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. Files can be imported and exported for backup.
1. Automation studios and virtual studios.
2. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of 3.00m-4.23m telescopic jib
3. One set of robot chassis
4. One set of control cable
Optional 1: VR output module, supports RS422 serial port and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, supports VR/AR systems using FREE-D(D1) tracking data protocol such as Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5.
Optional 2: Control panel, enables dual system simulated camera operation, safe and reliable.
Optional 3: Manual operation module, allows switching to manual operation without powering off. Contains two 9-inch displays, lens zoom and focus handles.
Optional 4: AI module, enables main camera HDSDI signal input for AI face and skeleton animation recognition, auto focus, achieves low latency tracking motion capture.