1. 8 axis motion (left/right & up/down & back/forth of the jib, pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture).The camera won't accumulate errors after repeated movements.
2. The total length of the jib is 3.00m-4.23m. The telescopic range of the front jib is 1.95m-2.85m. The telescopic range of the rear jib boom is 1.05m-1.38m. Manually adjustable.
3. Payload of the Pan & Tilt Head:18kg
4. Overall Weight:192kg
6. Noise Volume:<20dB
7. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences per program, and 16 scenes per sequence.
8. UDP and directional RS422 dual output FREE-D data, VR tracking accuracy: 0.001°
Pan range of the head: ±150°, speed: 0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the head: ±60°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Pan range of the jib: ±355°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt range of the jib:-35°-55°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for full servo lens, Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Anti-shake technology.
2. AI Curvilinear motion.
3. One-time calibration.
4. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data. Automatic lens delay.
5. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
6. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
7. Auto targeting stage scene.
8. Support graphic systems such as Vizrt, Avid (Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc.
9. Support studio control systems such as SEEDER AISS、Vizrt MOSART、ROSS Overdrive、GrassValley IGNITE, etc.
10. Optical and dynamic dual collision avoidance technology.
11. AI facial rigging and skeleton-based animation recognition, and low delay tracking motion shooting.
12. Both the head and the chassis are equipped with an electronic level system, and the chassis contains independent control units that can operate without a control panel.
1. Automation studios and virtual studios.
2. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of 3.00m-4.23m telescopic jib
3. One set of robot chassis
4. One set of control cable