Ultra HD Multimode Gateway - IPG800
● The SEEDER IPG800 is a UHD IPG media gateway with 2 x 100Gb network interfaces, up to 16 x 12G-SDI or 32 x 3G-SDI input/outputs, which can be custom allocated between inputs and outputs. A single 100G network interface supports 10 x 4K 50P data streams input/output.
● Supports HD 1080 50i/50P/60i/60P and UHD 2160 50P/60P video formats for input and output.
● Supports SMPTE ST 2110-10/20/21/30/40 protocols. IP inputs support SMPTE ST 2022-7 primary/backup switching, while IP outputs support simultaneous primary/backup link outputs.
● Supports standard PTP sync signal.
● Supports NMOS IS-04/05 protocols for software-based configuration and control of sending/receiving streams.
● Can perform frame synchronization on incoming IP streams and SDI signals, and adjust relative phase of converted SDI signals and IP streams based on PTP.
● Adopts mature X86 computing architecture, embedded OS, stable and reliable, meets 24/7 operation requirements. Can be applied in OB vans, broadcast studios for mutual conversion between IP and SDI signals.
● It comes standard with dual 100Gb data network ports, dual 1Gb management network ports, 8 channels of 12G-SDI, and redundant power supplies.