The SEEDER RB30EH3 robotic elevating system is developed for automatic shooting of AR, VR, XR, MR or real scene in various broadcast studios, remote photography, government, education, event live and so on. The robotic elevating system can be remotely controlled by one person. Features such as anti shake technology, noise reduction technology and AI curvilinear motion technology ensure the shooting of complex motion video and meet every need of professional broadcast television studios.
The robotic control panel can control 6 axis motion of robot lifting, robotic pan tilt head, zoom, focus and aperture through the network. It can control up to 8 robotics, preset 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. The system includes two sets of control systems, namely built-in and external, which can be quickly switched for use. It comes with an emergency operation button as standard. The saved movements can be triggered with just one click. or even automatically. New movements can be created within minutes and existing movements can be modified easily.
1. Three-section hexagonal lift column with column diameters of 180-300mm. 6 axis motion (up/down of the elevator, pan, tilt, zoom, focus and aperture). It can precisely position motion trajectories and adjust motion speeds, as well as arbitrarily record positions. There will be no accumulated errors after repeated camera movements.
2. Precision mechanical lift system, with lens lift range from 1191mm to 1961mm, and accuracy up to 0.001mm.
3. Maximum payload of the pan & tilt head is 30kg, which is suitable for mainstream brand cameras and can be attached with small teleprompter.
4. Multi functional robot chassis is used to facilitate movement. The overall weight is about 80kg.
5. Power: 220V, 320W
6. Noise Volume: <20dB
Pan range of the head: ±350°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Tilt Range of the head: ±120°, speed:0-60°/s, precision:0.001°
Zoom and focus: suitable for mainstream lens. Speed: 0-52mm/s, precision: 0.001mm
1. Fast start stop anti shake technology.
2. According to the starting point position and motion time, automatically calculate the curve motion trajectory and motion acceleration/deceleration function, and can achieve smooth curve motion of 16 consecutive points.
3. The chassis is configured with electronic leveling system to facilitate precise calibration for the virtual tracking system.
4. Absolute controller records motion positions and tracking data with tracking precision <0.000043° (8,300,000/360°). There is no accumulated error in the tracking data even after multiple power on/off cycles. Tracking data can set the pan/tilt calibration data, and reverse tracking data feature. The transition VR/AR system application and one-time calibration.
5. Support Canon and Fujinon full servo lenses, control zoom, focus and aperture functions, and retrieve the lens built-in tracking data. Automatic lens delay.
6. RS422 and directional UDP dual output high-precision Free-D tracking data are connected with AR, VR, XR and MR devices.
7. Standard TCP / IP network protocols that can be controlled by third-party equipment or system.
8. The robotic master unit has a built-in operating system and 7-inch touchscreen panel, allowing it to operate independently without an external control panel.
9. Supports storage of 32 programs, 16 sequences, 256 scenes. Files can be imported and exported for backup.
1. News, weather, thematic studio, government, education, event, etc.
2. Virtual studio and automation studio.
3. OB van, large studio, large scale activity.
4. Remote photography through network transmission.
1. One set of robotic U-type omnidirectional pan and tilt head
2. One set of silent robotic lift columns
3. One set of control cable
Optional 1: VR output module, supports RS422 serial port and Ethernet UDP communication protocols, supports VR/AR systems using FREE-D(D1) tracking data protocol such as Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5.
Optional 2: Control panel, enables dual system simulated camera operation, safe and reliable.
Optional 3: AI module, enables main camera HDSDI signal input for AI face and skeleton animation recognition, auto focus, achieves low latency tracking motion capture.