It features a 17.3-inch display, and weighs 1.8KG.
The control methods are are flexible and diverse, with options for keyboard, mouse, and wireless remote control. The range of subtitle speed adjustments is fully customizable, and navigating forward and backward through segments is effortless. The scrolling speed of the script can be controlled by the announcer themselves using a handle, allowing for both single and dual-person control.
1. The system operates on a 64-bit Windows 11 22H2 operating system.
2.The system allows for the combination of 256 colors for text and background, and male and female announcers can individually choose their preferred background colors and text colors for their scripts. Users can freely select font styles and font sizes, and it supports customizing font size, type, and color display for different roles.
3. Convenient input and editing of scripts with automatic formatting. Supports various text formats such as txt, rtf, Word, and also allows for the direct opening of images, Word, Excel, PPT, video files, and more.
4. Suitable for recording and live broadcasting programs in various television studios. The script text is clear with paragraph formatting, bullet points, indentation, and adjustable line spacing. Date and time can be inserted into scripts at any time.
5. The software provides both regular and mirrored dual-screen displays for enhanced convenience and intuitive operation for announcers and technical staff.
6. Support different languages, like English, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, France, Arabic and so on, also support minority languages in China.
7. The system automatically records scripts and, in the event of a power interruption, can automatically locate and open the script upon power restoration, ensuring script integrity.
8. Relative scrolling time and current time can be displayed on the same screen, allowing for customizable size and color settings, making it easy to grasp the rhythm. Key statements can be highlighted with different colors.
9. More detailed with practical features including information bars, update timestamps, and adjustable broadcast speed.
1. Metal spare parts are produced by CNC machine.
2. Innovative elastic and expandable rubber ring lens sealing connection design for dust prevention and ease of use.
3. Multiple teleprompter terminals can be synchronized through the network, and remote control can be used to achieve synchronous control for multiple teleprompters.
4. Integration with the studio automation system allows for automatic updates of news scripts and teleprompter content through MOS gateway connectivity.
5. Integration with the studio automation system enables automatic operation in response to control commands from the automation system.
6. The prompter screen uses passive optical fiber HDMI signal input to ensure secure and reliable prompter signal transmission.
Prompter Structure Kit for Overhead Camera Mounting - 1 set
Studio Automation Prompter Control Software - 1 set
Brand Computer I5-12500/16G/256G SSD/21.5 inches - 1 set
HDMI Optical Fiber Cable (20M) - 1 set
Wireless Controller - 1 unit