Specifications of Fluid Head
1. Bowl Size: 100 mm
2. Payload Range: 6kg - 30kg
3. Counterbalance: 16x2 level
4. Grades of Drag: horizontal 10/vertical 10
5. Tilt Range: +90°/-80°
6. Working Height: 1000mm -1640mm
7. Transport Length: 1060mm
8. Temperature Range: -40°C/+60°C
9. Weight: 10.8kg
Specifications of Data Processor DataBox5
1. Support data input via encoders in pan, tilt, zoom, focus, lens and crane.
2. Automatically identify the built-in encoder of Canon or Fujinon lens and collect tracking data.
3. Support 0.1 frame precision tracking data and lens data delay adjustment function.
4. Support FREE-D data, RS422 and directional UDP simultaneous output, can simultaneously output 5-way directional UDP, and the IP address and port number of UDP can be modified.
5. Two-point positioning function.
6. Assembled with touch operation screen, UI interface parameter modification takes effect in time, support USB-C power supply and software upgrade.
Pan Resolution: 8,300,000 /360°
Tilt Resolution: 8,300,000 /360°
1. Pan and tilt adopt 23 bit absolute encoder with tracking resolution of 8,300,000 / 360 °
2. Collect ZOOM and Focus data from Canon and Fujinon lens directly
3. One-time calibration
4. RS422 and directional UDP dual output
5. Auto-adjustment function of Lens delay and tracking delay, support two-point positioning
6. Full-CNC processing, fluid damping plate, 10+10+16x2 adjustable,
7. FREE-D protocol, compatible with Vizrt, Avid(Orad), Brainstorm, UE5, etc
1. S30VR, pan & tilt tracking head
2. V-type quick release plate
3. Each 2 pieces of 3/8”and 1/4” screw
4. PB100, dual telescopic pan bar
5. 20pin output cable for built-in encoders of Canon/Fujinon lens
6. Data processor: DataBox5
7. Pan & tilt data cables
8. Power adapter cable (Optional AC 220V input or 3.6-36V DC input)
9. AT221, single stage aluminum tripod with metal feet and mid-level spreader (or ground spreader)
10. CO100, padded bag