Enables network-based control of prompter play, stop, backward navigation, speed adjustment based on foot pressure, customizable IP address, and either POE or USB-C power supply.
Equipped with WIFI6 2.4G and 5G dual link wireless access, it enables a highly secure wireless prompting system functionality.
About SEEDER WebPrompter System
The hardware components of this system primarily consist of a control server in the equipment room, POE switches or routers, network control and monitoring terminals in the control room, network prompter terminals in the studio for direct or reverse displays, wireless remote control pens, network hand controllers, network foot controllers, and other devices.
Software Functionalities Include:
1. The MOS Gateway and control server interface with the newsroom computer system (NRCS) for the automatic synchronization of content retrieval.
2. The MOS Gateway and control server interface with control terminals and main/backup prompter terminals for automatic content distribution and push.
3. The MOS Gateway and control server allow for the selection of main and backup synchronization.
4. The prompter terminals synchronize playback control over the network, allowing the grouping of any two or more terminals with flexible configurations.
5. Within a group, control terminals and prompter terminals can be arbitrarily set to work collaboratively.
6. When the oral content in the NRCS is modified, it automatically syncs to every terminal within each group, achieving automated content updates.
7. Controlling one terminal within the group using the wireless remote control pen controller enables synchronized playback control for all terminals within the group.
8. Wireless remote control pens and hand/foot controllers for prompter terminals synchronize control over the network, enabling playback control for all terminals within the group.
9. The prompter signal can be selected for mirrored output on both direct and reverse display terminals.
10. The server, all terminals, hand controllers, and foot controllers are equipped with dual-link wireless access, supporting both WIFI6 2.4G and 5G, enabling a highly secure wireless prompter system functionality.
11. Hand/foot controllers are powered through POE network supply, ensuring convenient usage.