S-VM800 is a standard ST2110 IP vision mixer equipped with two 100Gb network interfaces. It allows custom allocation of input and output operations, with a single 100G port supporting 8 channels of 4K Ultra HD or 32 channels of HD ST2110 data stream input. It can output a maximum of 6 channels of 4K Ultra HD or 24 channels of HD ST2110 data streams. The vision mixer includes a built-in multiview processor supporting 4 channels of 12G-SDI output.
1. Supports HD 1080 50i/50P/59.94i/59.94P/60i/60P and Ultra HD 2160 50P/60P/59.94P video formats for both input and output. It also facilitates 64 channels of audio data stream input and output, with mixing capabilities.
2. Supports SMPTE ST 2110-10/20/21/22/30/40 protocols. IP inputs support SMPTE ST 2022-7 main/backup switching, and IP outputs support simultaneous output on main and backup links.
3. Supports standard PTP synchronization signals.
4. Supports NMOS IS-04/05 protocols
5. It performs frame synchronization on the input IP stream signals and allows phase adjustment on converted SDI signals and IP streams based on PTP.
6. Utilizing a mature X86 computing architecture and an embedded operating system, the vision mixer is stable and reliable, can 24/7 working. It is suitable for applications in OB vans and studios for the mutual conversion of IP and SDI signals.
Dual 100Gb data ports
Dual 1Gb management ports
2 business expansion slots
Redundant power supplies