Studio automation plays an important role in improving the level of program production and program ratings, and can also reduce production costs and labor costs. Robotic camera crane as an indispensable shooting equipment, correct installation and debugging is the prerequisite for making good use of it, which is also conducive to extending its service life. Now, in combination with the practical experience of installing and using SEEDER robotic camera crane system for years, the following is an introduction to the assembly, placement, operation and notes of the system.
The system adopts modular design, which is convenient for disassembly, assembly and use. It can be installed in 15 minutes. However, during equipment assembly, the following five points should be noted:
1. The robot chassis, camera jib arm, counterweight and robotic pan & tilt head of the robotic crane should be handled with care, especially the robotic pan and tilt head, which should not be dropped, otherwise it is easy to cause mechanical and electrical failures.
2. Please refer to the installation instructions or installation video tutorial for the assembly process. The bolted parts shall be tightened with an Allen wrench without loosening the screws. Regularly (one to two months) check whether the screws are loose. Fix them with Allen wrench if it is loose.
3. Waterproof note: the pan & tilt head and robot chassis are not waterproof. Pay attention not to let them be drenched or immersed in water, otherwise it is easy to cause internal electrical circuits to burn out.
4. When powered on, don't break the pan tilt head of the robotic crane with your hands, otherwise it will easily lead to the failure of internal electrical and mechanical parts.
5. It is forbidden to disassemble the chassis privately, otherwise equipment failure will be caused, which is not within the scope of warranty.
1. The equipment shall be placed on a flat ground as far as possible. When moving the equipment, please turn the chassis knob counterclockwise to lift the wheel fixing block and slowly push the chassis.
2. After selecting the placement position of the equipment, turn the chassis knob clockwise to put down the wheel fixing block, and adjust the chassis horizontally according to the leveling bubble on the chassis. Make sure that the rolling wheel is off the ground and the chassis cannot be pushed.
1. Before connecting the cables, confirm that the main power switch is in the power off state.
2. When connecting the cables, connect the power cable and encoder cable for the horizontal and pitching movements of the pan tilt head, that the red is below and the black is above. Do not plug them incorrectly. Pay attention to distinguish the location of 4-core and 7-core plugs and sockets.
3. Check whether the cables are connected correctly before power on.
Do not place heavy objects on the screen of RBCS110 robotic control panel.
Please refer to the software operating instructions for details.
1. The level of the center of rotation of the robotic crane.
2. The front and rear center of gravity of the camera is balanced.
3. The front and rear center of gravity of the robotic crane is balanced.
4. Check whether the position of zero point is normal after startup.
5. Adjust the left and right upper and lower limits.
6. After hardware clutch, the power supply needs to be turned off and restarted, and reconfirm the zero point position.